- Do you need to build your own Creative Cluster?
- What Will the Sector Deal Ever Do for You – Investors?
- What Will the Sector Deal do for You – Universities and Major Companies/Institutions?
- What will the Creative Industries Sector Deal Ever do for You – Freelancers and Micro-Companies?
- Money for Creatives – Ways Forward
Category Archives: Creative Education
Nearly 90% of the Creative Industries are composed of micro companies of under four people or sole trading freelancers, according to the latest industry surveys. So how will the Creative Clusters plans announced by AHRC, and at the heart of … Continue reading
This blog provides a summary overview of the Art and Humanities Research Council (AHRC)’s new call for Universities and Companies in the Creative Industries to bid for support for a new government backed fund. NOTE: You will need to act … Continue reading
In the last month PACT have published a report highlighting the problems with UK independent film production. Last week Screen International published interviews with UK sales agents talking about a system that is broken. The number of UK independent films … Continue reading